KEE WELLNESS COLLECTIVE commits itself to promoting the highest standard of professional ethical norms and values for its clients, customers and stakeholders. Values represent the collective conception of what communities find desirable, important and morally proper. Values also serve as the criteria for evaluating our own personal actions and the actions of others. As members of the collective, we recognize that we not only serve our clients and customers but also act as stewards of contributing to the greater ood. In this role, we are expected to embrace the highest professional ethical norms and the ethical values implied by our responsibility toward multiple stakeholders (e.g., clients, customers, employees, investors, peers, channel members, regulators and the host community).
As Members of the Collective, we believe :
Life is better when we all LIVE BY THE GOLDEN RULE: Treating each other and, all that we are fortunate to serve and be in contact with, the way we want to be treated.
- Embrace ethical values that we collaboratively determine are important to us. This means building relationships and enhancing consumer confidence in the integrity of the collective by affirming these core values: honesty, responsibility, fairness, respect, transparency and citizenship.
- Foster trust in the marketing system. This means striving for good faith and fair dealing so as to contribute toward the efficacy of the exchange process as well as avoiding confusion in product design, pricing, communication, and delivery of distribution.
- Do no harm. This means consciously avoiding harmful actions or omissions by embodying high ethical standards and adhering to all applicable laws and regulations in the choices we make.
- Truly believe in holistic care for those we serve-together we can help them on their path to optimal wellness through our collaboration. It is their determination, commitment, consistency and education that will ultimately get them there.
Respect – to acknowledge the basic human dignity of all stakeholders and all living things. To this end, we will:
- Value individual differences and avoid stereotyping customers or depicting demographic groups (e.g., gender, race, sexual orientation) in a negative or dehumanizing way.
- Listen to the needs of customers and make all reasonable efforts to monitor and improve their satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Make every effort to understand and respectfully treat clients, and all that we interact with, from all cultures.
- Acknowledge the contributions of others to marketing endeavors.
- Believe in the continuum of care and practice it through our efforts
- Treat everyone, including our competitors, as we would wish to be treated.
Honesty – to be forthright in dealings with clients, customers and stakeholders. To this end, we will:
- Strive to be truthful in all situations and at all times.
- Offer products and services of value that do what we claim in our communications.
- Stand behind our services and products if they fail to deliver their claimed benefits.
- Honor our explicit and implicit commitments and promises.
Responsibility – to accept the consequences of our decisions and strategies. To this end, we will:
- Strive to serve the needs of clients and customers.
- Maintain all licensures, personal liability insurance and commit to continuing education and professional consistency
- Do what we say we are going to do
- Know that our actions speak loudest
- Recognize our special commitments to vulnerable market segments such as children, seniors, the economically impoverished, market illiterates and others who may be substantially disadvantaged.
- Consider environmental stewardship in our decision-making.
Fairness – to balance justly the needs of the buyer with the interests of the seller. To this end, we will:
- Represent our product and collective in a clear way in selling, advertising and other forms of communication; this includes the avoidance of false and misleading promotion.
- Offer clear sight into the KEE account and e commerce whenever requested.
- Reject manipulations and sales tactics that harm customer trust.
- Create face to face time or voice to voice time over texting/emailing so that nothing is lost in translation.
- Refuse to engage in price fixing, predatory pricing, price gouging or “bait-and-switch” tactics.
- Follow all HIPPA guidelines when it comes to health information of clients. Seek to protect the private information of clients, customers and stakeholders.
Transparency – to create a spirit of openness in all collaborative operations. To this end, we will:
- Strive to communicate clearly with all constituencies.
- Accept constructive criticism from clients, customers and other stakeholders.
- Explain and take appropriate action regarding significant product or service risks, component substitutions or other foreseeable eventualities that could affect clients, customers or their perception of the purchase decision.
- Disclose list prices and terms of financing as well as available price deals and adjustments.
- We will be transparent as we learn about sales tax and e-commerce fees/rates.
- All collective members set their own pricing for single videos and advertisement of their rates. Well-nest Packages that are collaborative will be $70 dollars-this will be evenly distributed among the participants with the 7% fee removed per contributor. The Packages are not huge money makers but they allow the customer to be comfortable on their own time and prompt individual engagement with KEE Wellness Collective Members-that is the magic sauce.
Citizenship – to fulfill the economic, legal, philanthropic and societal responsibilities that serve stakeholders. To this end, we will:
- Strive to protect the ecological environment in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Give back to the community through volunteerism and charitable donations.
- Contribute to the overall betterment of marketing and its reputation.
We expect KEE WELLNESS COLLECTIVE to be courageous and proactive in leading in the fulfillment of the explicit and implicit promises to all stakeholders. We recognize that every industry sector and marketing sub-discipline (e.g., marketing research, digital marketing, direct marketing, and advertising) has its own specific ethical issues that require policies and commentary. An array of such codes can be accessed through links on the KEE WELLNESS COLLECTIVE Website consistent with the principle of subsidiarity (solving issues at the level where the expertise resides), we encourage all such groups to develop and/or refine their discipline-specific codes of ethics to supplement these guiding ethical norms and values.
Sexual or Personal Harassment Policy
Sexual harassment is any conduct, comment, gesture or contact of a sexual nature that is unwanted or unwelcome by any individual, or that might reasonably be perceived by that individual as placing a condition of a sexual nature on any KEE WELLNESS COLLECTIVE related activity.
Personal harassment is any conduct, verbal or physical, that is discriminatory in nature, based upon another person’s race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political beliefs, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability, sex, age or sexual orientation. Personal harassment includes but is not limited to discriminatory or other behavior, directed at an individual, that is unwanted or unwelcome and causes substantial distress in that individual and serves no legitimate purpose.
The KEE WELLNESS COLLECTIVE does not tolerate sexual or personal harassment. Sexual or personal harassment in any form is strictly prohibited and may be grounds for suspension or termination as a director or participating member.